Call for papers
Posters will be displayed on an electronic device throughout the Congress.
The best poster will be awarded a grant.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online form available at the bottom of this page by 27 January 2017.
- The abstract text should not exceed one page.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of receipt, which will be sent via e-mail to the Author’s address; if you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Organizing Secretariat immediately.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to register for the conference.
- Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts sent via the Abstract Form are not subsequently modifiable.
The deadline for submitting the complete poster in unprotected pdf format, with display set vertically, minimum resolution 150dpi, via email to the Organizing Secretariat’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org is March 30th, 2017.
For any further information or assistance please contact the Organizing Secretariat Nord Est Congressi at email@example.com
The deadline for abstracts submission is expired.