Call for papers
CLINICAL CASE & PAPER DISCUSSION
Topics must be related to the following themes:
- My early experiences
- Stapes surgery
- Middle ear tumors
- Cochlear implants
- Inner ear
5 minutes will be allotted to each presenter to illustrate a clinical case or a paper to one or more IWGEES Board Members, followed by 8 minutes discussion. Abstract must explain: clinical case or material methods and results of the study.
- Abstracts must be submitted using the online form available at the bottom of this page by 27 January 2017.
- The abstract text should not exceed one page.
- The submission system will generate an acknowledgement of receipt, which will be sent via e-mail to the Author’s address; if you do not receive the acknowledgement of receipt, kindly inform the Organizing Secretariat immediately.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to register for the conference.
- Authors are responsible for verifying that all information sent is correct, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Abstracts sent via the Abstract Form are not subsequently modifiable.
Acceptance or rejection will be notified to the submitting Author by the Organizing Secretariat by 17 February 2017.
For any further information or assistance please contact the Organizing Secretariat Nord Est Congressi at email@example.com
The deadline for abstracts submission is expired.